On December 19, Charity fair ''Angel of hope'' was held at the Palace of culture and sports of Nikopol Ferroalloys Plants. There were a lot of preparations, experiences, expectations... and not in vain! The fair was held in an atmosphere of smiles, positive, fun, friendliness and good mood.
All participants were perfectly prepared, and it was very pleased that even before event the visitors began to come to tables, to interest and to buy the products of our craftsmen.
Among the guests was deputy Shipko Andrey Fedorovich. After a brief conversation with the head of Foundation Gorbanenko Margarita Nikolayevna, he got acquainted with some participants and attended a concert.
The idea fair holding was offered by Katerina Miser. She is the mother of our little ward Yaroslav Misar, which was supported by the Foundation in a surgery on a handle. She was at the fair as "the snow man" and also attracted some participants. Some persons contacted us and wanted to participate, after seeing our ad.
Let us tell a little about the participants:
- firstly I would like to mention the pupils of high school №20. They crafted more then 100 angels, which became the symbol of our fair! Anyone could for any donation purchase an angel and give hope to recover of sick children and adults;
- home - style pastry shop "VANILLA" prepared for the fair a lot of different pastries, lemonade, and a master class on gingerbread painting. Both children and adults waited for their turn to craft do their own exclusive carrot;
- Deynega Angelica presented at the fair "Lawsky chocolate "Nutella". Everyone was able to taste the chocolate and there were a lot of such people!
- face painting master - Valeria Fomina- and henna painting master Ostahova Ekaterina gathered todeather, probably, the largest number of children! Everyone wanted to paint their faces and hands of inimitable patterns!
- Ekaterina Chebotareva presented at the fair very beautiful hand-made jewelry. Bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces look awesome;
- Sharovskaya Margarita and Ilya Sokolovsky ("Magik shop") presented mandalas, dream catchers and eco-jewelry made on tree. All products were very bright, unusual and very beautiful;
- Gresko Oksana prepared for the fair gorgeous hair ornaments - elastics, pins and hoops. Also everyone could take a master class on creating jewelry for the hair. Both children and adults were interested in it!
- and of course our animators Ekaterina Myshar and her assistants created at the fair a festive and fun atmosphere! The kids were entertained by various competitions, dances and songs. They helped participants to sell their products - out on the street, just offered to buy chocolate, biscuits, cakes and figurines of angels!
- at the fair it was presented the icon of St. Vladimir, beaded manually. It was transferred for fair by Marina Shchuchenko. Unfortunately it failed to sell, but if you are of interest, please contact the charity Fund "Nikopol Kids".
We want to say a GREAT THANK to all participants! Without you our fair would not have happened!
The outcome of the fair was the collected amount - UAH 2684. Maybe it's not so much, but this is our first experience in holding this kind of events, and certainly not the last one!!!
I would like to hold them as often as possible to be a lot of participants, and as many people as possible come to have a good time, thereby helping patients!